Friday, April 24, 2009

Hong Kong...here I come!

It's 3.02 am right now..Am going to the airport in another half an hour.

Got the most important thing checked! - Passport and HKD!

This is my faster record ever of packing my luggage...40mins!
And yes, baby Dewey is goin to HK too! =D

All set to go...

I just need to send 2 files to my team mates to help me send investigation to SG team by this weekend and I'm off to HK!!!

Alritez peeps...gonna go freshen up and I'm all set and ready to go to the pearl of Asia!

Tata...
Titi...
Tutu...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helllllllooooo, Who is baby Dewey? Aiyo shame shame ...still budak kecil..

Be like me, i only have a smelly pillow (not smelly lah) which travels with me..But i usually need a big bag for my pillow.

Alfred Chua said...

While i waited you at downstairs half an hour. you still have time to blog. =.="

Hannah said...

Kav: its classic ok...LOL...dewey travels with me wherever I go...LOL

Alfred: LOL...I blogged before you sampai ok...u reach my place ard 3.30 werttt...keskeskes

Post a Comment