Sunday, May 3, 2009

090425 - Mongkok

Yeapz...I'm back from HK...so will update you guys on my trip.

This song kept playing on my mind as I was flying. LOL


Well, we arrived around 12 noon on the first day. After checking on immigrations and claimed our luggages, bought tickets for airport express to Kowloon and shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui.



It was raining when we touched down Hong Kong. But thank God after checking in to hotel and settle down, the rain stopped. =)

Headed to one of the char chan teng (forgot the name) for lunch and off we go to Mongkok for shopping!


The place was packed with heaps of people...probably its a Saturday, that's why. I was drop dead exhausted on the first day as I did not sleep for the last 24 hours the day before.
Hence I didn't really have the mood to shop.
Like Alfred said, one minute I can be excited jumping around, the next minute you'll see me pulling my tired face and felt like dying.

I passed by a stall and see tons of people queuing up. Was wondering what is so nice about this stall....
As I walk nearer and nearer, I nearly fainted....it smelled like longkang!
They are actually queuing up to buy 'chao tau fu'! First time in my life I smell 'chao tau fu'...
EEEeeewWWwwww...... please don't tell me how nice it is if you happen to be a fan of 'chao tau fu'. I don't even want to know what does it taste like..hahaha!

After strolling around in Mongkok, we went to harbour view to catch the night view of Hong Kong Island. See the lights buzzing around? It is actually the symphony of lights where the lights will be shone according to the rythmn of music...something like that la.
We couldn't hear a sound as we were at the other end, but to me, the view itself is stunning enough alredy.

It was quite misty as it was still raining...couldn't get to see the full building =(

But I was able to catch the red-sailed junk boat! *wink wink*

@ Avenue of Stars

Didn't manage to take alot of pics as it was raining >.<>


Yummylicious!~

That's all about day 1.
Will update more about the rest of the days soon.

God bless!

4 comments:

i n d e n said...

i hate u at this very moment ms. hannah!

*rollseyes*

.xx.

Hannah said...

hihihihihi.....don't la...
i share with u wei.. LOL

_Da said...

eh faster post day 2 tengkiu

Hannah said...

teda masa la...wait for the weekends..ekekeke

Post a Comment