Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hong Kong!

Someone told me last night that my blog is boring and ask me to post something interesting... -_-'''
So this is for you Alfred Chua!

In less than another 3 weeks I'll be flying to Hong Kong!! Yayss!!
We've been planning to go for a trip for quite some time but it is always just a saying.
We had a few places in mind to go...but there was never a decision being made.
And so there was once Air Asia was having their promotions (as usual) and we checked the price, date, everyone agreed...
then set.... we booked the ticket and here we go!!

Flight Details
Flight Departing Arriving
AK76
Economy
Promo
Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Kuala Lumpur - LCC Terminal
Sat 25 Apr 2009, 0700 hrs
Hong Kong (HKG)
Hong Kong International Airport, T2
Sat 25 Apr 2009, 1105 hrs

AK79
Economy
Promo
Hong Kong (HKG)
Hong Kong International Airport, T2
Tue 28 Apr 2009, 2050 hrs
Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Kuala Lumpur - LCC Terminal
Wed 29 Apr 2009, 0045 hrs

I'm so excited......been anticipating for this trip since last year...
you know when you watch HK series you always hear those actors/actresses talk about the places but you never know where is where...haha!
I checked out the MTR system map that Jason sent me last night and work out the routes from there.
HK is actually divided into 4 parts; HK Island, Kowloon, New Territories & Outlying Island.
I'll be staying in Tsim Tsa Tsui, Kowloon area and I checked out a few places to go to last night;


Victoria Peak

Stanley Market

Ladies' Market

Causeway Bay

Not forgetting Disneyland!


Any other suggestions...anyone...?
Mannn....I gotta start remembering these names in canto terms... >.<

6 comments:

Alfred Chua said...

there are quite a lot of nice places to go actually... you may try deserts from "Sweet Dynasty" at tsim sha tsui. And there is one place called "Cova Ristorante & Cafe", seems famous and high klat at HK. Other than that, there are still a lot of nice fooodss. To name a few, egg tart lar, beef ball noodle lar, etc etc and etc

Hannah said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAAHA!!!
High klat!!
Ya ya, my friend told me a few nice places to makan actually...but I forgot d..haha!
Must try the Roast pigeon!! We always see in HK series they tabao siew ngap!~ yum yum!!
OK..I'm hungry now!

_Da said...

YA egg tart is a must esp milk egg tart OMG. pls go to this site http://quaintly.net/2008/08/12/pinkpaus-guide-to-hong-kong/

Hannah said...

Thanks Da for the URL! mmmwahssssssss

i n d e n said...

eh. why not do catching up with ting man? still remember him mah ryt? if m not mistaken he's in HK too. but dunno which part la. LOL!.

.xx.

Hannah said...

ye ye...he's in HK?
but im not that close to him thou..lol
prolly shud ping him in fb! =)

Post a Comment