Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yet another recipe

Last week was by far the stress-est (is there even such a word?) I had ever since I became TL. Was rushing for projects for like...18 hrs a day? @.@

And so to cheer myself up I decided to try new recipe for my smoothie craze. So I got real excited yesterday and searched online for something not so fruity (All these while I had only try on making fruity smoothies).

This was what I made yesterday:


Bananarama Chocoholic Smoothie

2 banana
2 scoops of choco ice cream
6 sqs of milk choco
150ml of milk

Tada....





It was nice but I think I put in too much of the chocos...ended up it was too sweet...LOL
( I didn't took pic of the process of making it coz I was too hungry! >.< )

Okay, that was yesterday...

This morning I tried another one again...


Bannofie Smoothie

1 banana
2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 medium size cup of milk
2 digestive biscuits ( I replace with oat biscuits)

I think I prefer this one compared to the bananarama...maybe its because it was not too sweet..?
Kakakaka!!


Okay, I did took pic of the process this time =p

Ingredients

Mix banana, milk, ice cream & extract together

Blend it for 15 secs

Add the biscuit and blend for another 15 secs

Tadaaaa....

It's so easy right? All you need is just a blender...ho ho!

Okay, gotta get back to work...

btw, HAPPY EASTER ppl! =D
Jesus is alive!!
Enjoy lotsa easter eggs n bunny chocos?

God bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy easter hannah!
wah the smoothies look so yummy!
thanks for sharing the recipes
hehehe will try them soon

Hannah said...

Happy easter cyn!!
Hehe...no prob...
enjoy..u'll get addicted! LOL

Joanna said...

I dont k ya i wan to taste once u step KK!!!!! hehe :p

Hannah said...

Hahahahaha....no prob can can..prepare me a blender cuz i dont have one in KK...haha!

Post a Comment