Saturday, March 14, 2009

Smoothie frenzzziieee

I went shopping in 1U last week during lunch time and passed by MPH. Something caught my eye...the section about food! I know I know...I haven't been cooking for a while now but it's not the cooking recipe books that attracts me....It's the dessert and smoothies!!! Then, I begin to search online for smoothie recipes and I found this...
http://www.flowercarole.com/
This is where I start to get all crazy and been always wanting to go to Cold Storage to look for ingredients to try out the different recipes.
This was the first re
cipe that I tried:

Fruit Apple Burst Smoothie


1) 2 sliced apples

2) 1 banana

3) 1/2 tub of low fat natural yoghurt
4) 1 small cup of orange/apple juice

5) 1 handful of mixed berries

I did change abit of the recipe though... didn't manage to get the mixed berries so I just use cranberries and add a bit of honey.



Fruit Apple Burst smoothie + American breakie = Healthy breakie =)

9 comments:

_Da said...

eh why the glass only half full..tak best la..hahaha and i see two glasses hmmm...

Hannah said...

yea....tak cukup weii...haaha! I need to save some for my coliks to try also...
yes la...2 breakie ma..need 2 glasses lo. Haha!

_Da said...

HAHAHAHHAHAAH make me one okay

Hannah said...

Yup yup!! I will! =D

Alfred Chua said...

I want Berry Licious. Please get my smoothies prepared this weekend ! and reserve 2 sets for Hilda and Ker soon.

Hannah said...

Wakakakaka!!! she won't be able to drink it though..u guys can drink on her behalf!
We should go get the ingredients together! =D

Alfred Chua said...

Jom!

Lord_Shadow said...

Breakfast (drooling~!).......so nice.......can't remember when was the last time I had breakfast like that~!

Hannah said...

Vic!!!! Heheheh...yea i can't remember when was d last time i had breakfast like that too..til recently..haha!

Post a Comment