Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hide & Seek

So it was my turn to serve last Sunday in Children's Church...it was only a week that I was not on duty but it feels as if I had not seen them for ages.
Probably I hadn't been serving on Sunday services ever since I came back from Aussie.

As usual, we had games, praise & worship, teaching and then games again (usually this session is create by themselves). I guess kids really love it when we play games with them.

I gotta tell you when they play games, they get really excited!

CHEC has limited space but they can create their own space to hide though...
Look at where Darell is hiding... (the one with white shirt)




*note: sorry for the poor quality of the video as I took it with my HP



Ever since then the kids took turns to hide inside the table...LOL

I find it funny and cute though...

They never fail to cheer me up! =D

God Bless!

4 comments:

_Da said...

Lol so cute! I miss all of them so so much

Hannah said...

tsk tsk tsk...
you know Ashley ask me that day:

A: "why you always wear short pants wan?"
H: Err...cuz hot ma -_-''' (what an excuse)

Haha!

_Da said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Now this is funny

Hannah said...

SIAL

Post a Comment