Sunday, March 8, 2009

New hangout place?

Went to Pavilion again yesterday... but this time I went with Alfred. Hadn't been hanging out with him ever since I come back from Aussie. He kept telling me this weekend we gotta go to Jazz bar in Starhill. And so we went to Pavilion for dinner first then head to Starhill.

Dinner @ La Bodega

Alfred bergaya with his new camera! =p

Chicken Waldorf sandwich

After dinner, Alfred said he wanted to have a look at Prada bags. Prada is not my kinda thing so instead of looking at the bags this is what I do...

SS taking pics!

We crossed the street to Starhill and was all ready for jazz music! Little did we know that they actually don't play live jazz music. Boo-hoo! =(


We had a hard time choosing for the next place to chill out...from Shook to SkyBar to Souled Out and at last guess where we ended up in?


Looks familiar?

.

.

.

.


.

.


Same ol' place...Paddington @ The Curve!

So Hilda if you're reading this, remember Alfred called you last night saying we're in Jazz Bar? We were actually on our way to The Curve...he purposely blast his jazz song in the car while calling you. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!

God bless!

2 comments:

_Da said...

Alfred looks very yao yeng...with the digital cam ahhahahahaha.Eh your pic in the prada shop try u look closely the lady behind was looking la!

Hannah said...

Hahahah..yea I know....that's why I only took 1 shot! Then Alfred still say wanna help me take I tak berani..hahaha!

Post a Comment