Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wish I'm 8 again....

Annabel turned 8 last week. Her mum decided to bless her with a birthday celebration with the kids in Children Church after the service. *Awwwwhhhhhh*

The kids got all excited especially when they smelled Dominos.
They kept asking me...

Kids: Teacher, when can we eat the pizza??
Me: After we finish playing games, sing song, listen to stories and some work, then you can eat.

So the moment they started screaming and running all over, I will 'ugut' them. If they don't keep quiet or do their work, they won't be having pizza. Hahahaha!!
I know I'm mean, but that's the only way to keep them silent, else they will not listen to you at all... =S




Birthday GirL!
Doesn't she look like Ella? ^^


with some of the kids

Jenn is so gonna kill me if she sees this LOL!

Teacher Nehe & Teacher Jenn distributing pizzas!~

Lil' Ryan can't wait for his piece!

Ryan: not enough! 2nd piece!

Darell's signature pose -_-

Jenn & Jun Man (peace sign hand) with the kids

Yay!! Finally just Annabel + Me! =D

Peace Bebehssss!!


1 comment:

LaiNe said...

The children are gorgeous.

Post a Comment