Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Piccies Piccies

It has been a really hectic week ever since I came back from Aussie. Been rushing to close Q4 projects and performing HW Recon for Q1 projects. I guess that must be punishment of some form that I 'abandoned' my work fora week. I was clearing my mails and running from one project to another and yet my work never seem to end. But I was happy that I managed to sign off 4 projects for Q4 and sent out 3 investigations. *claps claps* After feeling a sense of achievement I stole some time to blog this in office..Hohoho!!! It's off office hours anyway.

Neways, as promised I'll post up some piccies of my trip. Not going to post all, will just post a few nice shots and some...random shots...


This is the first thing I tried when I reach Melb...Max Brenner!

Churros (Spanish donuts) @ Fitzroy


Wish PaPa was there...

I find this sign cute!

The signboard says that night might be cold and look what I'm wearing.. :S
I was freezing cold that night lor..


Aunt Irene & Mama

The Nobbies

At the edge ... Big wind blow~~

Sam tryin' to fly...

One of the cake shop in St. Kilda..super sweet okay the cakes..

Can you see my mum from the reflection? LOL

Sam & Mama!

Rach & I

With Mama!! <3

Err...I forgot the name of this place..LOL

Biggest SUPRE in the city..syokness

Dutch pancake in Vic Mart!

Yarra River...if I'm not wrong..haha

Eureka Skydeck..a view from top to see the whole city. I SS too much til Sam ask me to move faster =p

Melb's famous Greek food...Stalactites!!

Meet up with my old housemate & lil' Angeline.. =)
but she needs to work the next day so can't really catch up with her..


Don't be fooled by my bro's look. Koko Black is yummilicious!~

Koko Black!

Krispy Kreme!


No comments:

Post a Comment