Monday, February 9, 2009

090213 - 090222

Yeahhh......I'm flyin' to Melbourne this Friday!!!!
And I'll be spending about 10 days there...I'm so excited!!!

Got loads of sources from my friends from Aussie and also people who studied there before...
I have so many places in mind that I want to go and I HOPE I can get to do so...checked the weather and its freakin' hot there now. I hope by the time I get there this Friday it won't be as hot as last week.

I want to go to Phillip Island to watch penguins...
I want to go to Great Ocean Road for beaches...
I want to go to Queen Victoria Market for souvenirs... (LOL)
I want to drink nice chocos at Max Brenner & Koko Black...
and of course...
I want to SHOP and SHOP and SHOPPPPPPPPP

Hohohoho!!!!

Meantime, please enjoy this song...

2 comments:

Any Issues? said...

pls dun forget our souvenirs ya.. hahahha.. we will be missing u from office. N we will actively to back u up for KR if u say YES, else we duno anything wen Eve ask lor :p JK nia.. pls have a Blessed Mercy Trip. GBU~

Hannah said...

LOL.....I will never forget u guys..will bring back nice snacks for u guys..hehehe
Thanks for backing me up!! Hopefully KR or Eve won't be giving me any trouble.. @.@

Post a Comment