Monday, February 2, 2009

Back to reality

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

I know its a lil' late...I just landed KL last night. I have no internet access back in KK...and even if I have, I wouldn't want to login...waharharharhar!!

Neways, last week was the best week I had ever since...dunno..haha!
Eat, sleep, watch dramas/movies, goin' out, hanging' out, take silly pics, OD-ing over Switch Groove,...that is what I did back in KK.

Everytime I fly back to KL I always had this feeling. Have you ever wonder how creative things can be sometimes. Like yesterday I'm still in KK and today here I am in KL. I know I sounded a bit lame...but this is what I always feel whenever I travel.

Well, I'm gonna get back to reality for the next 2 weeks and I'll be off to Melbourne again! Hhehehe..so can't wait!

More pics will be uploaded soon. There's tonnes of pictures in Joanna's camera.

So I'll just post whatever I have with me now...



Macam kena denda tulis LOL



White Affair Partayyy

Okay that is not what I have only..still got but I haven't upload to my comp yet...and there are some XX pictures that I can't update. (Jacq's request). Kakakaka

That's all for now...will update again once I got those pics...




No comments:

Post a Comment