Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bad feeling....

Is that feeling again.....I felt as if the whole world is against me now... Did I do anything wrong to be treated this way?

First, I have my work....it's ALWAYS about work....I am tired.....darn tired alright?
Secondly, I have no idea why some people likes to treat as though the whole world is wrong and she is always right.
Thirdly, why??? WHY??? Why hasn't he ask me yet?
Fourthly, why am I not rich? How I wish I can buy whatever I need to buy without thinking I don't have enough money.

Watched Shrek - Forever After with bee last night. Sometimes I wish fairytale really exist....how good it is if only there's a contract that I can sign on that says I don't have to go through all these hardships and in future I will have a good life with no strings attached. Hahahahaha!

Oh well, life still goes on despite whatever happens....

Anyway, highlight for this month...Da was here for 2 weeks for training...got to meet her. Though we didn't really have much time together but I'm glad that we get to talk and spend time together...not to say we don't talk...we still talk almost everyday...haha

Miss ya babe!


Oh, and not forgeting bee too! =D