Monday, April 26, 2010

Jogged!

After a year, here I am dragging myself to exercise again...bahahaahhahaa!!

2 months ago PL & Jason asked us to join them for Standard Chart. marathon. I wasn't thinking of joining at all, until EK say 'why not?'

Then I asked myself - If he wants to run, then WHY NOT?


And so we registered 2 weeks ago and I was telling him that I have to start training... TRAINING....TRAINING....talk as if I'm going for the full marathon.... truth is...I'm only running for 5km.... bahahahahaaa!
Hey, but it's very long for me okay?! -_-'''


Aight so last weekend we decided to jog.....
I literally felt like lying on the floor after the jog...I think I ran for 1 round (not sure if it reaches 1 full round!) and walk for the rest of the 5 rou
nds! PHEW!!
My muscles and whole body is still aching til now -_-'''

I know la I don't do exercise that's why aching....walk also cannot walk properly...

It's okay...I shall improve this week! *pat my own head*....

Because........


It felt like didn't work out at all when we had these for dinner............
-

-

-

-



kakaaakaakaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment