Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Whoopsieee

Been wanting to blog since last week...but as I lay my hands on the keyboard, my mind went empty and I couldn't stop staring at the screen and thinking what should I blog about. Bahahahahaa!!

Well well........

2009 is coming to an end soon...and I've been doing alot of thinking lately.
What have I been doing this year? What have I achieve? What have I failed to do? Have I been having fun? Have I been working hard? Have I stop busying around and just take some time off to spend time with people who are dear to me?

To me, it seems that I have just written my 2009 new year resolution few weeks back, but has actually been 11 months since I wrote my resolution... 11 freaking months!!
And usually, this is the time where people will start to look back at their resolutions or some may have even lost it...like me! =p
But I can still remember what I wrote...not all but most of it.
I remember I said that I want to read at least 1 book per month and guess how many books I've read so far? Big fat ZERO! Yaysss T_T No wonder my English is getting worst. Seriously need to do plenty of reading starting next year!

Oh, and guess what? One of my resolution was to do exercise.
I DID.....after so many years....I finally jog 1 time, played badminton for few weeks, climbed Broga Hill.
Sad to say, all the enthusiasm to exercise only lasted for 2 months and now I'm back to the start again = LAZY
Bahahahaahahaha!!!
But hey at least I have some achievement right *pats herself*


I'm running out of things to type...
Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment