Friday, November 20, 2009

A cold gloomy night

I should be working right now, I have deadlines to rush for. But I can't seem to concentrate on my work now. I needed someone to talk to, and I did talk to the person that I usually would talk to... I still felt uneasy...

I have been suppressing my feelings for a while now. Not to say that it has been very long time, but long enough to torture me. I thought that as long as I learn to understand more, give you more time to settle down, things will be back to normal...or perhaps better.

I understand that sometimes you may need your own space, your own time to do your things. I thought that I can tolerate with all these things and yes I am still learning. But I believe a lil' care won't take too much of your time. It hurts me to see you being so stressed up and frustrated with work and all I can do is just be a listener and pray for you. There are struggles that I'm facing that I don't know how to solve either. There are times that I want to share my ups and downs with you too but I don't think you notice. I'm just afraid that I will get burn out one day and burst everything out, which I don't want that to happen.

Maybe I have been thinking too much, maybe I have been pressuring myself too much. Maybe sharing it out will be much better than suppressing how I truly felt inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment