Sunday, June 14, 2009

Crossroads

It has been a crazy week...like seriously CRAZY.

Just over a night, I receive 3 different phone calls...one after another and I can tell you, if I know what was coming along, I will choose not to listen to any of it.
But I think the one that really left me hangin' was the last call, it was from my mum.
I don't know how or where should I start. I've always wanted to go back to KK to settle down, cuz that's where I grew up, and I love KK! You know, KK BAH!!
...but, I'm not sure if that's where I will be in the future. Mum confirmed with me today again, they will be moving out of KK...like... for good :((((((

I'M SO SAD CAN??

I'm at the crossroad now...with don't know how many roads ahead of me.



6 comments:

_Da said...

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I FEEL SEDIH TOO

Jeffrey Choong said...

Well. sometimes life do take a turn. But always know that every turn there will be a new tomorrow. Embrace the change, things can only be better or worst, so choice to make it the best time of your life. =)

Hannah said...

Da: Huggss!! sob sob..The next time I visit KK, I have to 'ma pou' with u...ekekeke

Jeff: Thanks...praying hard right now that God will give me a clearer view of whats coming ahead of me

Colin said...

BOSS!!!! Didnt expect me to turn up here man LOL. This is why you did not eat the chocolate I gave you is it? You were still contemplating whether to eat it here or back in KK man lol. Anyways do what you heart tells you to do man and I believe you will find your way. REMEMBER! We are not SUPERHUMAN~~ FILIPINO SINGING IN THE BACKGROUND

Nelson Ng said...

Don't worry, God will provide. Haha.. you got two only wut?, I got A LOTS to choose.. SIgh..

Hannah said...

Colin: BOSS!!! I seriously didn't expect you to comment here! LOL...
anyway, appreciate it (salute salute)!!
Thanks man...I will bear that in mind...and that song is awesome!

Nelson: I know my prob might not be as big as urs. Don't worry, God will provide for u too..all the best in ur new phase of life!

Post a Comment