Thursday, June 18, 2009

1 resolution - fulfilled!

Muahahahaha...guess what?

I went jogging on Wednesday...I know I know, finally right? LOL
Exercise, which includes jogging is one of my resolution since.... forever? Haha!

Anyway, 2 weeks ago while I was having lunch with my colls, we all said that we wanted to keep fit. Chloe needs to stay in shape for her wedding photoshoots next month, Lydia simply needs to diet cuz she ate too much back in KK wahahahaha!! and me, well, I just need to exercise to burn down my fats! And so we agreed that we will jog every Wed after work.

If you know me long enough, I do not own a pair of sports shoe. The last time I had one was 2 years back...which I only put at the shoe rack to collect dust. I NEVER WEAR sports shoes out (ever since college days) except for sneakers.
You will be wondering, no sports shoe, how to jog? Nyek nyek nyek...

-

-

-

-

-


Bought this in HK!!
I'm lovin' this shoe...hopefully I will wear it often (once a week..bahahahaha!!)

Oh, if you're wondering how many rounds did I jog, I only jog for 1 1/2 rounds... -__-'''
It's a good start ok...must encourage me...LOL!



6 comments:

racheal0920 said...

finally hear u doing some exercise. Keep it up n stay healthy always =)

LaiNe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaiNe said...

You just motivated me but I'm not sure when I'll start though because the weather is so awful these days :(
P/s I finally watched Bridewars on Tuesday. It was good :)

Nelson Ng said...

Wow WOw.. good good, I wanna go too.. Haha
Keep it up!

_Da said...

biar betul u realli jog??!!!! WOW!!!! breakthru for u hahahaha!!!!!! keep up the good work ya hahaha! later when u come back here kk we bring u go jogging ya! hahahaha!!!!! its a good start! :p

Hannah said...

Rach: Thanks! =D will keep it up!! Next time we jog together when I go back..hehe

Laine: Hehehe..its a good movie rite? well hope you'll started with the jogging thingy soon =D

Nelson: You're not bad urself. I see you're goin for joggings too..ekeke! Now if I only have ipod then that'll be great.

Da: Yea yea!!! breakthru for both of us this year! Kekekeke...okok when I go back KK we go jog together...and I miss Rumba! I'll see you in 3++ months time. LOL

Post a Comment