Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shifting....again??!!

Yes...again...
For those of you who did not know, I moved out from Pelangi Utama last month and will only get to move to my new place on Feb. On the last few days of year 2008, everyone was busying partying and having fun, and there I was busy packing and thinking where to put all my stuff...
My stuffs are everywhere....Grace's, Yinn Li's, Gerald's and now Suki's place @.@

So yeah, for the past 3 weeks I had been staying in YL's place and yesterday I got to move out as she's going to China for holiday today. After CNY service last night, went over to her place and packed some stuff and pass it to Gerald, my soon-to-be-housemate. Malam2 buta after finish packing and passing some stuff, drove to Suki's place and tidur there. Gosh I really have sibeh alot of stuff lor... -_-'''

After coming back from KK I got to move to new place again...OMGGG!!!! I'm so sick of moving here and there.

Anyways, I'll be flying back tomorrow..hehehe...so can't wait to go back and eat siew kai yit, wo tie, YOYO!, my beloved thai ngiu chap!!, yu wat mien, san yuk mien..and of course...my mum's herbal chicky soup and also pak chan soup!!!! yummylicious~~

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! =)

God bless!


2 comments:

_Da said...

LOl...one more day! And for your info, we don't drink Yoyo anymore..nnow we drink easyway..

Hannah said...

Really? how come?? I still like peppermint! hehe and we must go eat thai ngiu chap ok?!

Post a Comment